+ Últimos Mensajes +

Últimas descargas

Bienvenido, Invitado
Nombre de Usuario Contraseña: Recordarme
  • Página:

TEMA: Joining Celtibero

Joining Celtibero 12 Nov 2013 22:08 #70024

Hola amigos,

I know this is not the right place to post this but I know no other place. I am ELITEofKingWarman88.
Or Warman8 for short. I've been playing TW MP since March 2004 when I joined the 2.0 server on MTW1/VI Actively and been playing ever since. I have 10 Hall of Fame Awards, nine from Total War and one from RPG Guild, a non TW game site. I am a 3x Clan War Belt Champion, 7x CWB finalist. I am the Tournament Central Season 5 MTW / VI Champion and rack up some amazing records in my career. I am apart of the famous MTW / VI clan ELITE FORCE, and earned the title ELITEOF from them. I wish to join the Celtibero because you guys are active and I want to be apart of a good clan and I want to lead you guys to the CWB and CWC wins. I know you guys won some CWC's and I love to help you guys win another since I am really good in 3v3 games.

Glory And Honor!

ELITEofKingWarman88

Re: Joining Celtibero 13 Nov 2013 23:30 #70041

• CeltíberoCarlos
  • Bardo Celta
  • What would you do with a drunken sailor?
  • Temas: 549
Hi ELITEofKingWarman88 , nice to meet you.

About join the clan, one of the requeriments is the ability of speaking spanish perfectly.

However, you can join the "Celtiberia" group in Steam, from 10pm (spanish hour). We use to be there at night, and everyone there is always welcome to a game.

Hope to see you there, regards.

Buenas ELITEofKingWarman88 , encantado de conocerte.

Sobre la unión al clan, uno de los requisitos es la habilidad de hablar español perfectamente.

Sin embargo, puedes unirte al grupo "Celtiberia" en Steam, a partir de las 22.00 (hora española). Solemos estar allí por la noche, y todos allí son siempre bienvenidos a unas partidas.

Espero verte por allí, saludos.
Última Edición: 13 Nov 2013 23:33 Por CeltíberoCarlos.

Re: Joining Celtibero 19 Dic 2013 13:18 #70989

Hey, look, a shadow from the past is here bringing memories back :) It is a pleasant surprise seeing you posting here, Warman. I am no longer active since the MTW era but I still remember you.

The language requirement is mandatory, no idea if you know spanish, but the Celtiberia group would open the chance to play with our clan members easily.

Kind regards.
Toda gloria es efímera, pero el honor perdura por siempre.

Re: Joining Celtibero 27 Dic 2013 19:09 #71138

• Annibal
HI..Warmann8...(i am DRUNK)...but glad to see you again; you might not remenber me at the older foyer but i remember you and your Clan.

Thanks for the claim but as Carlos said its a must to speak spanish to join..howewer not as mother lenguage,,but in case its a pleasure to meet you at Celtiberia group..

Thanks for posting your hoonarble claim.

Re: Joining Celtibero 01 Ene 2014 06:38 #71227

I remember both of you! It is a honour to remember you and I understand. If you ever need a backup player though for CWC, please let me know, it be a honour to serve with you :)!

Otherwise, lets play on RTW2 and other TW MP games sometimes! Hit me up on Steam!

Glory and Honor!

Re: Joining Celtibero 01 Ene 2014 16:20 #71238

• CeltíberoCarlos
  • Bardo Celta
  • What would you do with a drunken sailor?
  • Temas: 549
ELITEofKingWarman88 escribió:
I remember both of you! It is a honour to remember you and I understand. If you ever need a backup player though for CWC, please let me know, it be a honour to serve with you :)!

Otherwise, lets play on RTW2 and other TW MP games sometimes! Hit me up on Steam!

Glory and Honor!

What's your steam name, mate?

Re: Joining Celtibero 01 Ene 2014 16:39 #71240

• Annibal
CeltíberoCarlos escribió:
ELITEofKingWarman88 escribió:

Glory and Honor!

What's your steam name, mate?

Carlos is one of the best players of the community aswell great musician; u should talk with heim Warmann 8..he meets girls all the time, good to know him

sick of winee¡

Re: Joining Celtibero 28 Ene 2014 23:58 #72024

AntiWarmanCake88 is my Steam. Add me, I like to talk to you guys sometimes :)! Do you guys have Teamspeak by the way?

I have a great favor to ask of you! I will be retiring in a year or so from Total War MP! I have done everything I wanted, from having fun, to winning Hall of Fame awards and 3 CWB's! However, I never won or been on a winning team of a CWC winning team. I see you guys are doing well in CWC. I know I can't officially join Celtibero due to me not knowing Spanish, but if you guys make it to the CWC finals, can you add me on the team as a honorary member so that if you guys win, I can say I am a CWC champion, even if the only thing I did was root you guys all?

Lets play sometime :)!
  • Página:
Página generada en: 0.52 segundos