Últimas descargas

Bienvenido, Invitado
Nombre de Usuario Contraseña: Recordarme
  • Página:

TEMA: Total War Rebels

Total War Rebels 27 Sep 2008 13:20 #12955

• Lucullus
Ave Celtiberos,

Ì`d like to open this embassy to establish friendly relations between our two clans.

Feel free to visit us anytime: http://z4.invisionfree.com/TWRebels
My X-fire name is: lucullus000

As a present I bring you the brand new ETW land battle trailer:

http://www.eurogamer.net/tv_video.php?playlist_id=14941

Greetings

Lucullus

Re: Total War Rebels 27 Sep 2008 15:16 #12964

Thanks for your visit , and feel free to post anywhere...good luck and have a nice day..

Re: Total War Rebels 25 Oct 2008 18:28 #14509

• Lucullus

The Total War Rebels are glad to present you one of the last 3vs3 teamgame tournaments in the dawn of Rome Total War. We will accept 16-32 teams of 3-5 players challenging each other in knockout stages.

Money will be 45000 denarii per team with cwb ruleset. Each clan is very welcome to send more than 1 team.

Each team has to register on the TWR website by at least 1 assigned member (teamcaptain) who is responsible for registration and arranging of battles with other teams. Of course you are all welcome to register and participate on the tournament section. Further details of the ruleset are presented there too.

The Total War Rebels would like to welcome all of you!

Register now, sharpen your sword and get ready to challenge for honour and glory on behalf of your clan!

Registration link: http://z4.invisionfree.com/TWRebels

Deadline for registration: 15.11.2008

Re: Total War Rebels 25 Oct 2008 21:09 #14528

Thanks for your invitation .....long time ago we played Rome....we will return??????

Re: Total War Rebels 01 Nov 2008 12:15 #15197

• Lucullus
We have good response to the tourney allready and would be honoured by a participation of your clan.

Have a nice weekend! :D

Re: Total War Rebels 07 Nov 2008 18:28 #15628

• Lucullus
Hello my friends!

One more week time for you to register your clan/team for the Rebels 3vs3 RTW tournament. We have clans from the whole TW universe registered allready and more are preparing. We think that YOU and your mates should participate too as you are an important part of this community. Even though some clans may be bussy with wargames, there should be enough time for one best of 3 match within 3 weeks.

Do not miss the party! (Re)Present your clan in the TW community! Enjoy the games and the tactical challenge!

Teams registered so far:

1. }{Apoc}{ I
2. }{Apoc}{ II
3. Invictus I
4. GoTW I
5. Sith I
6. Killer(Gladius) I
7. Hemisphere I
8. Wolves I
9. {BHC} I
10. Imperators I
11. TWR I
12. TWR II
13. TWR III
14. CoH I
15. CoH II
16. TAoW I

Those who have allready registered have still time to renominate or even nominate another team. We will accept up to 32 teams. Clans who are not able to register a full team can register a joint team with another clan in the same situation.

Re: Total War Rebels 07 Nov 2008 19:44 #15629

• Lucullus
We have opened another topic for ppl who get no clanteams together to register individually and create a mixed team. If you are interested pls register on our site and have a look on the relevant registration topic.

Have a nice weekend!

Re: Total War Rebels 06 Dic 2008 15:11 #18201

• Lucullus

After several requests the Total War Rebels are glad to present you a smashing

1vs1 Tournament for RTW - Barbarian Invasion.

We will accept 16-32 players challenging each other in pure knockout stages in a best of 5 series with 3 different maps.

Money will be 15000 denarii per player with a specified ruleset for Barbaian Invasion. Each clan or community is very welcome to send more than 1 player.

Each participant has to register on the TWR website. Registration, arranging of battles, posting results and all other organizational issues will happen there too. Of course you are all welcome to register and participate on the tournament section even though you may not participate actively Further details of the ruleset are presented there too.

Register now, sharpen your sword and get ready to challenge for honour and glory!

Deadline for registration: Sunday 14.12.2008

Kind regards

Luc

Re: Total War Rebels 08 Dic 2008 07:36 #18275

• Lucullus
Update

The response is massive. After only 24 hrs 20 spots are taken allready and more have planned to sign up soon. If you consider to participate you should register as soon as possible as only 32 spots are available and basic rule will be: First come, first serve. However if people keep on registering the admins may enlarge the participation field. Nevertheless only 12 more spots are guaranteed and all others will have to register in a waiting list.

We hope to see you soon. BI is waiting for you!

Luc

Re: Total War Rebels 17 Dic 2008 07:19 #18944

• Lucullus

Re: Total War Rebels 19 Dic 2008 20:11 #19204

Lucullus, I tried to visit de forum, but it needs a registered member and I don't find where can I register my account.

Re: Total War Rebels 20 Dic 2008 03:36 #19226

Happy new year too Lucullus...

Re: Total War Rebels 12 Ene 2009 16:26 #20570

• Lucullus

The Total War Rebels complete their actual tournament session with a smashing

1vs1 Tournament for M2TW - Kingdoms.

We will accept 16-32/64 players challenging each other in pure knockout stages in a best of 5/7 series in all Kingdoms.

Money will be 10000 florins per player. Rules will be: No art/ele, max 6 cav incl. max 2HA. Patch version: 1.05. Each clan or community is very welcome to send more than 1 player.

Each participant has to register on the TWR website. Registration, arranging of battles, posting results and all other organizational issues will happen there too. Of course you are all welcome to register and participate on the tournament section even though you may not participate actively. Further details of the ruleset are presented there too.

Register now, sharpen your sword and get ready to challenge for honour and glory!

Deadline for registration: Sunday 01.02.2008

P.S.: For those who have problems to register... under the picture on the left bottom you have two options: LogIn and Register. If you are new you have to click register. For tose with an account you click LogIn.

Re: Total War Rebels 17 Ene 2009 13:55 #20750

• Lucullus
Greetings my friends. The Kingdoms tourney has very good response allready. Half of the spots are taken and some more are planning to register. Feel free to register for the tourney. Good fun and competition await you.

Registration link: http://s4.invisionfree.com/TWRebels

Registered Participants so far

1. [-TWR-]Lucullus
2. [-TWR-]Augustus
3. Imperator_Boru
4. Selifator
5. {CA}Saspi
6. AggonyOkeenan
7. Normanni_SirHeinz
8. [V_M]_Lapsh
9. [-TWR-]Seleceus I Nictator
10. [IMP]_SAB_{S}
11. Normanni_DucaWilliam
12. [V_M]_Jur_{L-VII}
13. [IMP]_vonPauluS_{B}
14. {SacredBand}Gapcio
15. [-TWR-]TheGreatFrog

Re: Total War Rebels 24 Ene 2009 10:33 #21026

• Lucullus
One more week time to register for the Rebels 1vs1 M2TW Kingdoms Tournament. Conquer the holy land, britannia, america and northeast europe in order to achieve the crown of all kingdoms. Only 10 more guaranteed spots.

Regsitration link: http://s4.invisionfree.com/TWRebels

Registered Participants so far:

1. [-TWR-]Lucullus
2. [-TWR-]Augustus
3. Imperator_Boru
4. [V_M]_DrewZ_{W-II}
5. WoC_Serak
6. AggonyOkeenan
7. Normanni_SirHeinz
8. [V_M]_Lapsh
9. [-TWR-]Seleceus I Nictator
10. [IMP]_SAB_{S}