+ Últimos Mensajes +

Últimas descargas

Bienvenido, Invitado
Nombre de Usuario Contraseña: Recordarme
  • Página:

TEMA: Arcani Embassy

Arcani Embassy 10 May 2008 02:04 #5000

Hail, Celtiberos!

For those in this fine clan that I haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet, I am Caelryck of Arcani.

Lonesoldier, having served as Arcani's diplomat with unfailing loyalty throughout 2007 and into 08, has recently abdicated from this position. Having earned much well-deserved respect across all corners of the community, this news would no doubt bring disappointment to many.

Massive responsibility has been left in Lone's wake - responsibility that has been passed onto me, Arcani's new diplomat. And in an endeavor to live up to the standard my predecessor has maintained, I've arrived to formally introduce myself to your distinguished clan: Celtiberos.

The community of Total War, although still active, is - as you have no doubt noticed - not currently enjoying the same thriving nature it has done over the past years. Although much of this is entirely beyond our control, it ultimately begins - and finishes - with us. The living and breathing entity behind the glories of the battlefield. And for this reason, I will be keenly tackling the work left behind for me, and I hope to begin serving the community in a way that might contribute to revitalization.

So, as we will soon progress through the ages from blade and bolt to shot and steel, let us continue as comrades and warriors of renown bound together in the passion that drives us all - the splendid art we call Total War!

And with best of luck, I'll be checking in here regularly to keep on tabs with everything, so be sure to save me a seat at your banquet table!

And if I may carry on Lone's avowal:

Glory be to Arcani, Glory be to us all!

Hope to see you all around soon, gents!

~ Caelryck

Arcani Forums: http://www.total-arcani.tk/
Courage. The price life exacts for granting peace. ~ Cicero

Re: Arcani Embassy 10 May 2008 08:25 #5009

) greetings Caelryck of Arcani, our congratulations by its uprising like new diplomat of the Arcani, we agreed with you who the Total community War is a little stopped, for that reason depends on us to revitalize it, we we will do all the possible one for such aim.

Thanks again for your visit, and you excuse my level for english, since I help myself with translator XDD :D
No destruyas del todo a tu enemigo... ¡¡mañana puede ser tu aliado!!

Re: Arcani Embassy 11 May 2008 01:03 #5058

Thanks for your welcome! And haha you must forgive me too - my language skills don't extend very far past English! :D

Well, there's been rumors of a unified attempt by clans to help increase MedII's popularity again - so I'll be sure to keep you updated on it if it happens!
Courage. The price life exacts for granting peace. ~ Cicero

Re: Arcani Embassy 11 May 2008 07:54 #5063

) Thanks to you to visit our embassy :D , you do not doubt in maintaining to
us informed into this initiative of the clans, increase MedII's popularity is something that the game needs :P
No destruyas del todo a tu enemigo... ¡¡mañana puede ser tu aliado!!

• Página:
Página generada en: 0.53 segundos